Your information will not be passed on to any third parties without your permission, other than those listed above. We also protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration.
A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The type of Information submitted to or collected by HarrisProDesigns varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with HarrisProDesigns.
1. Browsing the Website: When You browse the company's website, HarrisProDesigns may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company's website and for security reasons.
2. Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information about the website, HarrisProDesigns services, and the company in general. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, HarrisProDesigns may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Usage and disclosure of Your Information varies based on Your relationship with HarrisProDesigns. HarrisProDesigns never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as expressly set forth below, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
1. Browsing the Website: Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes.
2. Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by HarrisProDesigns to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of services of HarrisProDesigns that may be of use to You. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be disclosed to any third party unless such third party has been contracted by HarrisProDesigns, with obligations of confidentiality, to contact You on our behalf.
3. Use of HarrisProDesigns Services: If You are a HarrisProDesigns Customer, HarrisProDesigns will use Your Information during the course of providing You with the Services. HarrisProDesigns may also use Your Information to contact You about other HarrisProDesigns offerings and to inform You about general company news and industry trends, directly or through the use of third party vendors. HarrisProDesigns may also use Your Information for internal business analyses. If You are a customer of a HarrisProDesigns Customer, HarrisProDesigns will use Order Information during the course of providing processing services to such HarrisProDesigns Customer. HarrisProDesigns may also use Order Information at an aggregate level for internal business analyses and fraud prevention.
4. Surveys and Questionnaires: If You submitted an inquiry to HarrisProDesigns or if You are a HarrisProDesigns Customer, periodically, HarrisProDesigns may use Your Information to contact You, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire. Responses to any such survey or questionnaire may be used for internal business analyses and may be disclosed in aggregate form without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
6. Confidentiality Obligations: All contracts entered into between HarrisProDesigns and HarrisProDesigns Customers, HarrisProDesigns and Subcontractors, and HarrisProDesigns and other third party service providers contain express provisions governing the confidential treatment of any and all personally identifiable information.
C. INFORMATION SECURITY
HarrisProDesigns is committed to privacy and security. Examples of HarrisProDesigns's security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from HarrisProDesigns Customers; restricted access of personally identifiable information; and, periodic security audits by third party security experts.